An It's a Breeze session includes:
- A 30‐minute consultation to discuss your needs and requirements, confirmed in writing
- Recipes sourced to meet your needs
- A shopping & equipment list for you, to ensure that you have everything needed for the session (equipment required will usually be supplied by yourself, although in some cases items can be provided)
- The session as discussed
These prices are based on sessions being hosted within a 10-mile radius or a 20-minute drive of the BA1 postcode area. Sessions beyond this area are warmly invited with a transport cost of 45p per mile.
Other time periods can be offered by arrangement.
Duke of Edinburgh Skills Cookery Programmes
Bespoke sessions can be arranged for students working towards their Duke of Edinburgh's Award in their own homes within the Bath or Bradford-on-Avon area and no more than 20 minutes' drive from the It’s a Breeze office area. Sessions further away than this are possible, but at an additional cost to cover travel costs and time.
For Bronze level, a suggested programme is 8 x 1.5 hour sessions, to take place over 3-4 months, giving a minimum of 12 hours directed cooking.
Please call (see the foot of this page) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Silver and Gold proposals.
The sessions can take place after school, where the product is the family evening meal, or be undertaken in the holidays or at weekends.
Sessions can be 1:1, or in groups of up to 3 students working together.
Each programme of sessions will include:
- An introductory meeting in the student’s home to discuss the skills to be developed and items to be cooked;
- A plan outlining what will be covered in each session, with space to record the skills developed during each session;
- Recipes sourced/created, tested where necessary and a shopping list produced in advance of each session ready for the student/student’s parent/carer to purchase in advance and have ready for the session;
- The DoE assessment form completed at the end of the programme if the student has made the appropriate progress, if required.
The list above and 1:1 tuition over 8 x 1.5 hour sessions: £250.
The list above and 2 students over 8 x 1.5 hour sessions: £350.
The list above and 3 students over 8 x 1.5 hour sessions: £450.
A deposit of 25% of the session fee is payable on confirmation of booking.
A participant who books and subsequently cancels a session giving 14 days or less notice will forfeit their deposit.